Nissin’s new 0 Second Chicken Ramen snack was so successful that they had to temporarily suspend the product’s sales!
One Japanese man is on a quest to save lonely eaters by offering his services as the world’s first ramen rental partner!
Japan’s instant ramen king, Sokusekisai Oyama, has eaten instant noodles daily for over 30 years and made a career out of cup ramen.
As businesses struggle to turn a profit during the pandemic, one noodle shop has turned to a noodle vending machine to bring in customers
A recent discovery of one ramen-loving researcher found that tonkotsu, the pork bones often used in ramen broth, can greatly absorb radioactive substances.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan