The princess of Japan’s royal family, Mako, has finally had her marriage to commoner Kei Korumo recognized by her father.
The princess of Japan's royal family, Mako, has finally had her marriage to commoner Kei Korumo recognized by her father.
The brother to Emperor Naruhito, Prince Akishino, was officially announced as the successor to the throne along with his wife, Princess Kiko.
November 10, 2020
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan