A Full-Scale Moving Gundam Model Comes to Life at Gundam Factory Yokohama
A 18-meter-tall, moving Gundam has been constructed at in Yokohama. The full-scale robot weights 25 tons and can perform a variety of moves.
CAT ISLAND 2021 – How are Japan’s Island Cats Coping without Tourists?
How Japanese Knives Are Made With Japan’s RAREST Steel
We’ve come to Hirata Blacksmiths to see how Japan’s rarest steel is processed to produce knives of unrivaled quality.
Horror Ambulance – Japan’s Haunted House on Wheels!
Horror Ambulance is the world’s first haunted house on wheels that can be driven straight to your house.
How Japanese Neon Signs are Made | MADE IN JAPAN
Meet Yukinobu Yokoyama, the Master Neon Craftsman who’s been making beautiful neon signs in Japan for 33 years!
Hiking to Secret Ruins in Japan | Mt. Nokogiri
Come with us as we explore the secrets of Mt Nokogiri where you can find some long-lost ruins and one of Japan’s most secluded temples.
Attack on Titan Museum in Japan
The event called ‘Shingeki no Hita’ or ‘Attack on Hita’ started recently to celebrate the super popular series Attack on Titan.
Renting Electric Kickboard Scooters in Shibuya
Electric scooters have recently become available on public roads in the central areas of Tokyo, and we tested what’s it’s like to ride them.
Driving through Tokyo at Night
Join us for a night-time drive through Tokyo and Yokohama!
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Get Paid by the Japanese Government to Move to the Countryside
- Japan’s Best “Kei-cars” or “Light-weight” Automobiles