This Week in Japan #35 (December 11th)
This week in Japan an unexpected Nintendo item becomes a collectable, Tokyo aims to eliminate gas cars, Demon Slayer wins out over parents, and more big news stories!
This Week in Japan #34 (November 27th)
This week in Japan, the Go-To Travel campaign is suspended, former Nissan Motor chairman Carlos Ghosn’s arrests found “illegal” by U.N. council, and more big news stories!
This Week in Japan #33 (November 20th)
This week in Japan, Prime Minister Suga looks to establish a new digital reform section, Princess Mako struggles to get married, Capcom gets hacked, and more big news stories!
This Week in Japan #32 (November 13th)
This week in Japan, the Crown Prince is officially named as the successor to the throne, SEGA looks to sell a majority of its company, a mayor with the name Biden is soaking up the limelight, and more big news stories!
This Week In Japan #31 (November 6th, 2020)
This week in Japan, Osaka`s election results interrupt a popular anime broadcast, sales of ramen noodle packs continue to increase, a champion boxer catches Corona, and more big news stories!
This Week In Japan #30 (October 30th, 2020)
Osaka City is on the verge of being abolished, the Demon Slayer movie shatters records and faces unique problems and more big news stories!
This Week In Japan #29 (October 23rd, 2020)
A journalist sues a politician over liked Tweets, Thomas the Tank Engine introduces a new bullet train character Kenji, and more big news stories!
This Week In Japan #28 (October 16rd, 2020)
This Week In Japan #27 (October 9th, 2020)
Japan plans to allow tourists to visit from next April, a new train pass for international residents, and more big news stories!
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Get Paid by the Japanese Government to Move to the Countryside
- Japan’s Best “Kei-cars” or “Light-weight” Automobiles