Viewers excited for the Mario Movie were in for a surprise when the wrong movie played on accident, scaring some younger moviegoers.
Universal Studios Japan is adding a Donkey Kong themed area within its Super Nintendo World. The new area will open in 2024.
Beloved character Mario attracts prospective new hires for Nintendo by appearing in a corporate profile that is actually a picture book.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan