Universal Studios Japan is adding a Donkey Kong themed area within its Super Nintendo World. The new area will open in 2024.
A massive Esports facility and arena is set to open at the base of the iconic Tokyo Tower to boost Japan’s surprisingly slow Esports industry
Beloved character Mario attracts prospective new hires for Nintendo by appearing in a corporate profile that is actually a picture book.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan