The Tokyo Tower was bathed in red for Chinese New Year, but this symbol of the capital city proved to be a lightning rod for protestors.
Japan’s newly elected prime minister Fumio Kishida strengthens ties with the US while trying to balance a tense Japan-China relationship.
Yoshihide Suga won the race for the Liberal Democratic Party leader, which in effect was the election for the next Prime Minister of Japan.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan