Tattoos are typically taboo in public places in Japan, but the way tattoos are viewed has recently begun to change.
As this first-hand experience shows, entering Japan as Omicron fears rise is no easy task, even for Japanese natives. One man behind the front lines of Narita airport breaks down his experience.
As vaccination rates catch up to the rest of the G7, Japan continues to struggle with another unwanted side effect of the global pandemic.
Find out how a soy sauce company is one of the leading players in the fight against the pandemic by providing the ingredients for the vaccine.
As businesses struggle to turn a profit during the pandemic, one noodle shop has turned to a noodle vending machine to bring in customers
Japan has begun implementing moku-shoku, or “Silent Eating” in various restaurants as Corona cases remain high despite a State of Emergency.
As Corona cases continue to surge across Japan, the government readies another state of emergency. The restrictions will encourage restaurants and bars to close earlier and call for people to avoid going out after 8 p.m.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan