Japan’s central government delivers a bomb-shell announcement in support of relaxing guidelines for wearing a mask in public.
Japan’s biggest trends of 2021 are here due to a recent survey published by LINE! Can you guess what people were into the most last year?
As this first-hand experience shows, entering Japan as Omicron fears rise is no easy task, even for Japanese natives. One man behind the front lines of Narita airport breaks down his experience.
The Japanese language is constantly evolving and frequently borrows words from abroad. This year’s new word nominees are no exception.
As vaccination rates catch up to the rest of the G7, Japan continues to struggle with another unwanted side effect of the global pandemic.
Find out how a soy sauce company is one of the leading players in the fight against the pandemic by providing the ingredients for the vaccine.
One of Japan’s most famous manga businessmen, Kosaku Shima, has become infected with COVID-19 in the most recent issue of the series.
- “Birthday Colors” Trend Floods Japanese Instagram
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Male Actors for 2021
- Japan’s Top 15 Most Popular Female Actors for 2021
- Prefectural Beauties: Japan’s “Big Three” Regions Known for Beautiful Women
- The Top 10 Most Popular Breeds of Cats in Japan
- Rental Services for E-Scooters Begin in Japan
- Japan’s 5 Sacred Samurai Swords | The Tenka Goken
- Japan’s Top 5 Most Popular Cars in 2021
- Show Off Your Style with New JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-themed Suits
- Attack on Titan Museum Opens in Japan